For a relaxing holiday in Maremma Park...
Podere Isonzo is an ancient 19th century farmhouse that has been recently renovated, situated in Maremma Regional Park
Since 1989, Podere Isonzo has become Holiday Farm.
The Holiday Farm covers an area of 45 hectares bordered by the river Ombrone. It produces durum wheat, sunflowers, and olive oil. The sea is only 6 km far and can be easily reached by car, by motorbike, by bike (along cycle facilities), or by public means of transport. Sand Beach
If you want to intensely live each moment of your holidays, it will also be possible to carry out tours on horseback in Maremma Regional Park
or carry out tours by canoe or by bike.
If you are looking for a relaxing holiday, the Park in front of the Holiday Farm and the surrounding setting will offer you unforgettable moments.
Podere Isonzo Holiday Farm will be able to make your stay as comfortable and relaxing as you wish.>>>
The 4 apartments are entirely furnished. Each apartment has independent entrance, kitchen with stove and fridge with freezer, living room and bathroom.
The apartments include:
- kitchen linen and tools
- bedroom and bathroom linen: bathrobe and towels
- TV with SKY (basic package), on demand
- Internet connection
- cradle for babies, on demand
The washing machine is at your disposal.>>>
Maremma Park extends along the coast of southern Maremma, from Principina to Talamone.
At the Park offices in Alberese (3 km from Podere Isonzo) you will have the possibility to:
- book and pay the ticket for guided itineraries
- book and pay the ticket for the access to the parking area of Marina di Alberese beach (it is also possible to use public means of transport)
- book tours on horseback in the Park (twice a day)
- book tours by canoe along the river Ombrone (boarding at 50m from the Holiday Farm)
- practicing trekking and bird watching, with the possibility to sight red deer, fallow deer, hares, foxes, porcupines, pheasants, flamingos
- carrying out tour on horseback with Butteri (booking required, at 1.5 km from Podere)
- reaching easily accessible manèges (at 2 km) with tours in the Park.