Podere Santa Giulia...
The Holiday Farm, directly managed by the owners, is formed by three different structures (Santa Giulia, Francianina, and Banditelle), with comfortable and refined apartments welcoming from 1 to 6 guests.
The main activities of our Cropping Farm are the production of extra-virgin olive oil and the cultivation of wheat, tomatoes, melons, and sunflowers.
- Casale Santa Giulia: The building is divided into apartments (one room, living-room with kitchenette, bathroom, garden or terrace) (1 km from the sea) and is surrounded by a park of centuries-old pines and a mimosa woodland with a beautiful view over a large and tidy olive grove bordering with the Mediterranean maquis.>>>
- Casale Francianina: If you love living in the countryside freely and in a "clever loneliness", we suggest you the apartments of Casale Francianina (5 km from the sea).
- 3 apartments (2 bedrooms, living-room with kitchenette, bathroom, terrace or garden).
- 1 apartment (1 bedroom, living-room with kitchenette, bathroom, garden).
- 1 apartment (3 bedrooms, living-room with kitchenette, 2 bathrooms, terrace).>>>
- Casale Banditelle: Ancient grand-ducal post office station situated near the ancient Aurelia road, the farmstead lies 10 km from the sea. On the first floor, 2 apartments have been renovated (1 master bedroom, living-room with kitchenette, bathroom with shower, terrace to share with another apartment); 1 apartment (2 master bedrooms, living-room with kitchenette, bathroom with shower, terrace to share with another apartment). On the second floor: 4 rooms, each with bathroom and a common hall with annexed kitchen.>>>
Podere Santa Giulia Holiday Farm is situated in the heart of Costa degli Etruschi, in an ideal position to carry out interesting visits and tourist hikes in the pleasant land of Tuscany.
Tuscany combines the wonderful natural environment with a great historical and artistic heritage: medieval towns, Romanesque-style churches, castles, and Etruscan settlements.
Beaches and cliffs characterize the coast, while thick pine woods face a crystal-clear sea, awarded more than once with the European blue flags.
An extraordinary environmental heritage includes parks and protected areas, wildlife and nature sanctuaries.>>>