The Hotel, recently renovated, offers rooms with:
- en-suite bathroom, telephone
- Internet access, satellite TV
All floors are served by a modern lift that makes the hotel accessible to people with motor difficulties. Besides the big outdoor car park, we offer roofed-over and guarded parking place. Moreover, there is a large private playground. Our rooms are spacious and comfortable.
The structure faces a large playground surrounded by a green area.
We also manage "B&B Paradiso". For further information, visit the web site www.paradisobb.it
Our Restaurant is one of the most famous Restaurants in the area of Belluno for its rich dishes based on fish: several varieties of appetizers, spaghetti with European lobster, risotti, and grilled dishes.
Moreover, Fiorentina steak and desserts, everything completed by an excellent wine list.
In the Surroundings
Thanks to its excellent position, Hotel Sagittario is the ideal departure point for:
- easy or demanding tours in Dolomiti Bellunesi National Park
- visits to the wonderful town of Feltre with its Wrought Iron Museum, Sena Theater (called small Fenice for its beauty and for being the "test rig" to build the latter), and its wonderful monuments dating back to the period of the Republic of Venice
- visit to the Bicycle Museum and the Ethnographic Museum in the nearby Municipality of Cesiomaggiore.
Moreover, in about one hour by car, it is possible to reach the most beautiful mountains of the world, the Dolomites with Marmolada, Tre cime di Lavaredo, Alleghe and Misurina lakes, Cortina d'Ampezzo, etc. or, if you prefer the sea, in one hour you can admire the wonderful Venice and the Adriatic Sea.>>>
January: ski tracks with artificial snow a few minutes by car from the Hotel.
June: cycle race "Gran fondo Campagnolo"
- Palio di Feltre, with medieval-inspired contests among the four town districts
- Summer Festival in Dolomiti Bellunesi National Park at Villa Binotto gardens in Feltre.