A cosy and practical mountain hut full of friendship and warmth...Furnished flats with 2 to 8 beds, weekly rented
Ancient shepherds' house with annexed stable, the mountain hut has been recently entirely renovated. Outside, a big meadow surrounds the house; inside the rooms, furnished with taste, are open space, with furniture and screens delimiting the various sections of the house.
Each apartment has its independent entrance on each side of the house, three on the ground floor and two on the first floor. In each flat, the kitchen is equipped with gas stove, microwave, fridge, and washbasin; the living area has satellite TV. The flats no. 1, no. 4 and no. 5 have dishwasher.
The sleeping area and the bathrooms have their linen and soaps.
It has the atmosphere of a cosy and practical mountain hut full of friendship and warmth, open also to pets.
- Apartment no. 1 - Cazzola: apartment on the ground floor, facing south, east, and west - 40 square meters with 4 beds + 1 extra in day bed. (Photo)
- Apartment no. 2 - Sangiatto: apartment on the ground floor, facing east. 30 square meters with 3 beds + 1 extra. (Photo)
- Apartment no. 3 - La Tana dei Camosci: apartment on the ground floor, facing west. 30 square meters with 3 beds + 1 extra. Similar to Sangiatto. It is less panoramic, but very cosy. (Photo)
- Apartment no. 4 - La Rossa: open space on the first floor, facing south, east, and west and with a view over the Devero plateau. 80 square meters and 7 beds + possibility of 1 extra bed in day bed. (Photo)
- Apartment no. 5 - Fizzi: open space on the first floor, facing north, east, and west. 70 square meters with 7 beds + possibility of 1 extra bed in day bed. (Photo)
We will be glad to introduce you to Alpine Guides, naturalistic guides, baby sitters, and restaurants with special prices for our guests.
Moreover, on demand: laundry service, daily cleaning, valuables safekeeping, luggage transport.
Set among the summits of Alpi Lepontine, Alpe Devero is a jewel of rare beauty situated at 1,650m above sea level. The basin of Alpe Devero is situated at the upper edge of Valle Antigorio - in the Municipality of Baceno - in the Province of Verbania. Inside Veglia-Devero Regional Park
, the Alpe is protected, in order to safeguard its uncontaminated beauty.
Besides its local products, Alpe Devero also offers the opportunity to carry out hikes both in winter - snow rackets, ice waterfalls, alpine skiing, cross-country skiing in the 5 km equipped ring-route, downhill skiing in the three facilities on Mt. Cazzola (2,250m) - and in summer (hikes on foot, sports climbing, mountain routes, mountain bike, down hill).>>>