Porto San Paolo Diving Center was inaugurated in summer 2002.
Giorgio Caboni and Luana Magnani are its founder members and put at your disposal their long experience as scuba diving instructors.
The divers and non-divers who came to the center during its first season have found a friendly, relaxing and professional environment. The organization of the diving activities has been properly studied both in terms of safety and in terms of organization of the work.>>>
Tavolara-Punta Coda Cavallo Marine Protected Area
is our "sea of action"! Its extension of over 15,000 sea hectares offers many different diving spots, even if "Zone A" strict nature reserve is closed both to diving activities and to the transit. However, the accessibility to Zone B of general nature reserve and Zone C of partial nature reserve do not make us regret Zone A. From Porto S.Paolo, it takes 10 to 50 minutes navigation to reach our diving spots. During the return journey, it will be possible to taste regional specialties prepared by our staff and listening to some good music.>>>
- PADI (Professional Association of Diving Instructors) is the greatest worldwide diving school. Attending a Padi program or course, you get valid education with maximum flexibility.>>>
The diving center
The diving center lies at only 200m from Porto S. Paolo small port and from the beach where we carry out scuba diving courses.
The Center has the following new equipment:
- 15 fully equipped Scubapro and Mares apparatuses
- Bauer Compressor 440lt/min with air quality check
- 30 scuba tanks double attack 12lt and 10 tanks 15lt
- tanks to rinse the apparatuses
- apparatuses storage
- apparatuses maintenance
- hot showers, toilets, and dressing room.
"FORTZA PARIS" is our 10m long fiberglass boat used during the diving activities. It is equipped for divers with DAN kit for oxygen, GPS, echo-sounding, radio-cd, WC, and kitchenette. Two rubber dinghies as support.
Our typical day includes 3 diving activities per: at 8.00 a.m., 11.00 a.m., 3.00 p.m.,
night diving activity and dawn diving activity, so that you will have the possibility to choose according to your needs.
- opening: April to November
- dives: (3/day)
- didactic room: Yes / No
- courses: PADI
- showers: Yes
- toilets: Yes
- dressing room: Yes
- diving apparatus rental: Yes
- Ara refill: Yes
- Nitrox refill: Yes / No
- Boats: 1 fiberglass boat 10m (2x150 CV), 1 rubber dinghy 5.50m (90CV),
- Price for one dive: €36.00 Euros
- Price full day: €72.00 Euros
Weather Loiri Porto San Paolo
Your request will be sent to the operator's mailbox, who will reply to the contact details provided. The operator will be able to process your data in compliance with the EU Privacy Regulation.
By pressing "Send the request", you will accept the processing of your personal data.