Parks.it Homepage

Parchi e Riserve Naturali Cuneesi

Local Banner for the promotion of the territory

Crava - Morozzo Nature Reserve

Rocca dè Baldi Castle
Built by the Lords of Morozzo in the 13th century, the Castle overlooks the village and it is characterized by a crenelated tower. Within the Castle displays and art exhibits are organized, and there is the Provincial Ethnographic Museum A.Doro. Guided tours are possible (Tel. 0174/587605).

St. Biagio Monastery
It was founded in 1014 on the ruins of a pre-existing chapel, and it was extended in different phases during the following centuries. The church reaches its greatest extension in 1300, with a nave and two aisles, and the bell tower. Around 1700 the church area is reduced to allow the extension of the parish house and of the farmhouse.

Brichetto di Morozzo Sanctuary
It is a 12th century sacred building dedicated to Our Lady of the Assumption. Inside there is only one nave with semicircular apse and valuable 15th century frescoes by Giovanni Mazzucco, which have been recently restored.

Province: Cuneo Region: Piedmont


share-stampashare-mailQR Codeshare-facebookshare-deliciousshare-twitter
© 2020 - Ente di gestione del Parco naturale del Marguareis