With its two Centers, the Naturalistic Education Network represents the logistic and organization base for the didactic activities of the Park Authority. Such initiatives are addressed to adults, children, families, groups, and associations and include workshops, guided visits in the Park territory, classroom meetings, and further activities on demand.
The activities can be carried out in the two Didactic Centers or along some of the most charming trails of the Park.
- Didactic Itineraries: Colli Euganei are crossed by a thick network of paths, out of which 16 are directly managed by the Park Authority dealing with maintenance, trail markers, information panels, and stops.
- Discovering the Park: Sport tourism - climbing - canoeing - biking - trekking with donkeys - electric vehicles
- Didactic Workshops
- School Tourism: The proposal is addressed to children and kids at any age and offers the opportunity to organize guided visits according to different needs.
- Hiking: The Park tour guides lead children and adults to discover the territory along all paths, in full-day activities or activities lasting more days, using as logistic structure Casa Marina and Colli Euganei Hostel. Tours are carried out on foot, by bike, and with donkeys.
- Adventure Camps: What you can find in a Camp is a strong spirit of adventure, high spirits, and the will to experience something new with nature and with the other participants.
Click here to find all the Environmental Education Proposals (Italian text)
Trail of the Mt. of the Madonna
Didactic workshop at Casa Marina
© 2013 - Ente Parco regionale dei Colli Euganei