Villa Draghi is situated on a hilltop from which a wonderful view can be enjoyed of the natural amphitheatre below, with its towns, streams, thermal springs and fields. Montegrotto Terme's Mt. Castello provides the backdrop to the Villa, which owes its name to the family that inhabited it between the 19th and 20th century. Pietro Scapin built the current Neo-Gothic palace, modelling it after Venice's Palazzo Ducale, around 1850, on the site where a previous mid-17th century aristocratic dwelling already existed; the Municipality of Montegrotto Terme currently owns the Villa.
By the trail's point of departure, near the parking lot, there are the buildings annexed to the Villa, which today house the Museum of Art Glass and of the Thermal Baths.