Complesso S.lucia - Via Marcellini, 5
60048 Serra San Quirico (AN)
Municipality: Serra San Quirico
Next to the Park Operative Offices, but managed by the Municipality Serra S. Quirico
It is a permanent exhibit suggesting a didactic reconstruction of the history of the cartographic representation of the regional territory.
The collection goes from the 15th century to the annexation of the Marches to the Italian State (1860).
On demand, the Museum is open to study and research, didactic activities, and guided visits.
Opening times: currently closed
For further information contact the Operative Office of the Gola della Rossa Park: +39 0731 86122 or the Esino Frasassi Mountain Community Office: +39 0732 6951