Parco Naturale dei Laghi di Avigliana
The Services of Laghi di Avigliana Park
- Parking areas (with car park for people with disabilities) in the area F.I.P.S. Lago Piccolo, near the village Sada and the country hamlet Grignetto.
- Parking areas reserved to people with disabilities in via Monte Pirchiriano 54 and at the observation point over Lago Piccolo, near Via Giaveno.
- Braille reading-desks (and audiocassettes for blind persons) in the following places situated in the parking areas: Bar Le Terrazze, Birreria Bel Sugné, Ristorante Caccia Reale, on the beach Chalet del Lago, Nord Nord Ovest Caffè, in the pub Green Beach and in Via Monte Pirchiriano, in the picnic area T4, by the Park Authority headquarters.
- Points "Ecomuseo della Pesca": in the area F.I. P.S. Lago Piccolo, in the Campi Sportivi Via Suppo 10, in Via Monte Pirchiriano - picnic area T4, along the lakeside path.
- Picnic areas (with spaces for people with disabilities): area F.I.P.S. in Lago Piccolo, in Via Monte Pirchiriano, in the picnic area T4 and in Via Prole.
- Bar with toilets for people with disabilities (open only in spring and summer) in the area F.I.P.S. in Lago Piccolo.
- Observation points: along the path of the Palude, at Lago Piccolo near Via Giaveno.
- Orienteering maps.
If you are interested in guided visits, please contact "La Nuova Antichi Passi" di Laura Grandin - Via Monte Pirchiriano, 71 - 10051 Avigliana (TO) - Tel. and Fax +39 011 9311547 - mobile +39 338 7124386
Tourist Information Office and Welcome Point
Tourist Information Office and Welcome Point in Avigliana
Turismo Torino e Provincia - Piazza del Popolo, 2 - 10051 Avigliana (TO) - Tel. +39 334 6034334 - E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
- Avigliana Medieval Historical Town Center
Sacra di San Michele
- weekdays 9.30 a.m.-12.30 p.m. / 3.00 p.m.-6.00 p.m.
- holidays 9.30 a.m.-noon / 2.40 p.m.- 6.00 p.m.
(closed on Monday)
- Sant'Antonio di Ranverso
Opening hours: 9.00 a.m.-noon/ 2.30 p.m.-5.30 p.m.
(closed on Monday)
© 2023 - Ente di gestione delle aree protette delle Alpi Cozie