Interactive Map
Mostratevi online ai lettori di



Books and Guides

The King Hunting Lodge

A hunting lodge, together with the Castle of the Lakes, it was built around the 1860 according to the will of Vittorio Emanuele II.
Starting from its name, the building is an evidence of the architectural eclecticism brought here to extremes. The combination of different styles with its triangular plan and hexagonal central yard and three cylindrical towers, originally covered with copper slabs, define its identity of small villa born for the relax during the battues promoted by the king.

Further information

Municipality: San Gillio (TO)  Region: Piedmont

share-stampashare-mailQR Codeshare-facebookshare-twitter
© 2021 - Ente di gestione delle aree protette dei Parchi Reali