Parks.it Homepage
Local Banner for the promotion of the territory

Comba Farmstead

Comba Farmstead
Comba Farmstead

During the recovery period (1923-1938), an incision was found showing the date 1673, the year of its building. An expansion took place at the end of the XVIII century, building the colonnade and the terrace above. It was inhabited by the Comba family, who gave it its most recent name. It is now used as the headquarters of the park maintenance service, with workshop, joinery, other rooms and related warehouses.

Further information

Municipality: Druento (TO)  Region: Piedmont


share-stampashare-mailQR Codeshare-facebookshare-deliciousshare-twitter
© 2019 - Ente di gestione delle aree protette dei Parchi Reali