||The accommodation structures recommended by the Park are tourist structures complying with a set of "Environmental Specifications" suggested by the Park Authority. This set of rules aims to improve the quality of the services offered to tourists, above all as far as the quality of the environment is concerned. The accommodation structures complying with this project are labeled with a special logo and commit themselves to respect the requests of the Park. These requests are related to the management of their activity whose goals will be energy and water saving, a rational exploitation of the resources, and the improvement of the typicality of the offer. Besides being the promoter of the project, the Park commits itself to foster and boost the activity of the above-mentioned structures.
Commitments required to the "Recommended Accommodation Structures"
- Reduction of disposable bottles
- Elimination of disposable plates and cutlery
- Reduction of paper consumption
- Energy saving
- Water saving measures
- Education to resource exploitation
- Education to differentiated waste
- Smoke prohibition in dining-rooms
- Promotion of typical cooking
- Promotion of the territory's enjoyment
- Promotion of the Park's initiatives
- Availability to provide questionnaires to customers
- Professional training