Vallone del Roc
Noasca (Orco Valley)
- Trail Conditions: On foot
- Interest: Flora, Wildlife, Geology
- Departure: Fraz. Balmarossa superiore (1,058m)
- Arrival: Noasca - fraz. Pianchette (1,188m)
- Duration: 3 hour/s 30 minutes
- Difficulty Level: E - Hiking (level)
- Difference in height: Uphill 533m
- Recommended Period: from April to November
Roc Nature Trail, a lateral valley of Orco Valley, develops in an environment where the centuries-old presence of man has left precious historical evidences, like the quarters, the woods, the shape of the fields, and the terracing.
Moreover, the elements of the natural landscape, such as fauna, flora, geological formations protected by the Park offer interesting learning opportunities. The itinerary follows a well-signaled path leaving upstream from Noasca and arriving - through a ring-route - at the country hamlet Pianchetti.
Vallone del Roc country hamlet
N.B: the route meets Vallone del Roc Nature Trail - brochure available in the Visitor Centers.
Books and Guides
Item temporarily sold out at Emporio dei Parchi
© 2023 - Ente Parco Nazionale Gran Paradiso