Visitor Center Landscape Museum (Anthropogeographic)
Amandola Visitor Center
Chiostro di San Francesco - Largo Leopardi, 4
63021 Amandola (AP)Municipality:
0736/848598 - Fax
The Visitor Center in Amandola houses Casa del Parco and the Anthropogeographic Museum, a multimedia museum dedicated to the extraordinary landscape variety of Sibillini.
Services offered to visitors:
- information on the opportunities to visit the area of Sibillini: directions, accommodation, activities (trekking and mountaineering, mountain biking, horse riding, etc.)
- promotion and booking of the tours and interpretation activities suggested by the Park Tour Guides
- promotion of the events and activities organized by the Municipalities, local authorities, and local associations
- information on the rules of behavior to follow in the protected area
- sale of information, promotional, and commercial material regarding Monti Sibillini National Park.
Opening times: Every day (including holidays) from 9.30 a.m. to 12.30 p.m. and from 4.00 p.m. to 7.00 p.m.
For further information, please visit the web site www.sibillini.net
© 2013 - Ente Parco Nazionale dei Monti Sibillini