Museum Il Mulino
Loc. Preci Borgo
06047 Preci (PG)
Region: UmbriaE-mail: email@example.com
Inaugurated in 2008, the museum is dedicated to the milling tradition. Thanks to the renovation of an ancient water mill, one of the two presses has been recovered and is still working, giving the opportunity to re-enact the precious working methods of that ancient art.
Services offered to visitors:
- information on the opportunities to visit the area of Sibillini: directions, accommodation, activities (trekking and mountaineering, mountain biking, horse riding, etc.)
- promotion and booking of the tours and interpretation activities suggested by the Park Tour Guides
- promotion of the events and activities organized by the Municipalities, local authorities, and local associations
- information on the rules of behavior to follow in the protected area
- sale of information, promotional, and commercial material regarding Monti Sibillini National Park.
© 2023 - Ente Parco Nazionale dei Monti Sibillini