The 31 nature trails of Sila National Park are scattered among the 3 provinces of Catanzaro, Crotone, and Cosenza.
The Trails of the Visitor Center of Sila National Park are accessible to everyone, and give the opportunity to experience a direct contact with nature through the direct observation of ecological niches, cenosis, biotopes, and anything else the creation give us the opportunity to enjoy.
- Educational trail
- Trail for blind pepole
- Trail for the visually impaired
- Trail for people with disabilities
- Aromatic and medicinal herbs trail
- Geological trail
- Adaptation and diffusion center "roe deer"
- Adaptation and diffusion center "deer"
- Adaptation and diffusion center "eagle owl"
- Demonstrative Center "deer"
- Rural village of the Ancient Sila
© 2013 - Ente Parco Nazionale della Sila