Via Croce, 4/c
39026 Prato allo Stelvio (BZ)
Municipality: Prato allo Stelvio / Prad am Stilfserjoch
Region: Trentino Alto AdigeTel.
0473/618212E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.orgWeb: www.parconazionale-stelvio.it/it/esperienze/centri-visitatori-del-parco-nazionale/aquaprad.html
It is situated in the heart of Prato allo Stelvio. Its main theme is water, and visitors can see it immediately: water is everywhere!
Twelve aquaria and two marsh aquaria to get to know the world of freshwater fish. Interactive panels provide information on the different habitats.
- Permanent exhibition "Tra pesci - Un viaggio in mondi sconosciuti"
- Themed exhibitions
- Guided visits of the centre
- Educational programmes for different schools and ages
- A tour throughout Prader Sand, the interesting delta of Rio Solda and vital space for rare animal and vegetable species
- Courses to prepare the fishing licence exam
- Halls for seminars and conferences
Open from 11 May to 31 October 2022. From Tuesday to Friday, 9.30 - 12.30 and 14.30 - 18.00. Saturdays and Sundays, 14.30 - 18.00.Entrance fee:
- € 6.00. Free for children under 6
- Between 7 and 14 years old: € 2.00
- Between 15 and 17 years old, over 65, disabled, groups (min. 10 people): € 4.00 per person
- Family ticket (2 adults with children under 14): € 13.00
- Small family ticket (1 adult with children under 14): € 7.00
- Guided visits (for groups up to 10 people): € 15.00. More than 15 people: € 1.00 per person + entrance fee. Booking is required
© 2023 - Parco Nazionale dello Stelvio