It lies along the main road of Val Martello, nearby Centro per il Tempo Libero in Trattla.
The rural culture and cultural landscape are the main themes of the permanent exhibit. On the four floors of the building, the history of Val Martello and its people has been reconstructed.
Culturamartell also offers:
Exhibit "Il cervo. Un maratoneta dai sensi molto sviluppati"
- Guided tours in Val Martello and in the adjacent valleys
- Slide projection on Stelvio National Park
("Deer. A marathon runner with very well-developed senses
" open until the end of October 2013)
From 21st April to 30th October 2015, from Tuesday to Friday, from 9.00 am to noon and from 2.30 pm to 6.00 pm.
Saturday, Sunday and Holidays, from 8.30 am to noon.
Closed on Mondays.
In July and August the center is open according to the following times:
Monday, from 9.00 am to noon and from 1.00 pm to 6.00 pm. From Tuesday to Friday, from 9.00 am to 6.00 pm. Saturday, Sunday and holidays, from 8.30 am to noon.Entrance fee:
- Euros 3.00.
- Young people, students, people with disabilities, adults (from 60 years of age), groups of at least 10 persons: Euros 2.00
- Families (2 adults with children under 14 years of age): Euros 7.00
- Guided visits (for groups from at least 10 to max. 25 persons): 1.00 Euro per person plus entrance ticket. Booking required.