39020 Stelvio (BZ)
Municipality: Stelvio / Stilfs
Region: Trentino Alto AdigeTel.
0473/530045E-mail: email@example.comWeb: www.parconazionale-stelvio.it/it/esperienze/centri-visitatori-del-parco-nazionale/naturatrafoi.html
It is situated in Trafoi, along the road leading to Stelvio Pass. The exhibition is dedicated to the theme "Vivere ai limiti". It offers a charming overview of the geology of the Ortles massif and the adaptation strategies used by plants and animals to survive the difficult high-mountain climatic conditions.
Open from Tuesday to Saturday from 9.30 to 12.30, and from 14.30 to 18.00. Closed on Mondays and Sundays.Entrance fee:
- € 3.00. Free for children under 6 years of age.
- Children between 7 and 14, students, people with disabilities, elderly (over 65), groups of at least 10 people: € 2.00
- Family Ticket (2 adults with children under 14 years of age): € 7.00
- Small Family ticket (1 adult with children under 14 years of age): € 4.00
- Tour guide (for groups of up to 10 people): € 1.00/person plus the entrance ticket
© 2023 - Parco Nazionale dello Stelvio