39020 Stelvio (BZ)
Municipality: Stelvio / Stilfs
Region: Trentino Alto AdigeTel.
0473/612031 - Fax
0473/612284E-mail: email@example.comWeb: www.naturatrafoi.com
It is situated in Trafoi, along the road leading to Stelvio Pass. The exhibit is dedicated to the theme "Vivere ai limiti". It offers a charming overview of the geology of the Ortles massif and the adaptation strategies used by plants and animals to survive the difficult high-mountain climatic conditions.
From th 19th of May to the 31st of October 2015, from Tuesday to Friday, from 9.00 am to noon and from 2.30 pm to 6.00 pm. Saturdays, Sundays and holidays from 2.30 pm to 6.00 pm. Entrance fee:
From mid-July to the end of August, from Tuesday to Friday, from 9.00 am to 6.00 pm. Saturdays, Sundays and holidays from 2.30 pm to 6.00 pm.
Closed on Mondays
- Euros 3.00. Free for children under 6 years of age.
- Pupils, students, people in military or civil service, people with disabilities, adults (from 65 years of age), groups of at least 10 persons: Euros 2.00
- Family Card (2 adults with children under 14 years of age): Euros 7.00
- Family Card (1 adult with children under 14 years of age): Euros 4.00
- Tour guide (for groups of at least 5 to a max. of 20 persons): Euro 1.00 plus the entrance ticket
© 2022 - Parco Nazionale dello Stelvio