Parks.it Homepage

Premosello Chiovenda

From the lower Ossola to the wild Val Grande

Premosello Chiovenda
S. Bernardo di Capraga
Premosello Chiovenda
Colloro
Premosello Chiovenda
Rural architecture in Colloro
Premosello Chiovenda
Rio del Ponte
Accommodation
Where to Sleep at:
Colloro, Premosello Chiovenda
 
Where to Eat at:
Colloro, Premosello Chiovenda

The Municipality now includes, in addition to the capital, the villages of Colloro, Capraga and Cuzzago. By presidential decree dated 10/12/1959, the Municipality of Premosello assumed the new name of Premosello-Chiovenda to commemorate the jurist Giuseppe Chiovenda (1872-1937), considered to be the founder of modern Italian civil procedure science, native of the place. The parish church of Premosello, as it appears, dates back to the end of the XVI century or to the first decades of the following century. Inside, it preserves fine wooden furnishings in the Baroque style. In the parish church of Cuzzago, there are statues by Giovanni Angelo Del Maino. Originally, they were in rooms annexed to the church of the Madonna dello Scopello, in the mountains above Cuzzago.

Further information (in Italian)

Province: Verbano-Cusio-Ossola Region: Piedmont
Official Website www.comune.premosello.vb.it

share-stampashare-mailQR Codeshare-facebookshare-deliciousshare-twitter
© 2019 - Ente Parco Nazionale Val Grande