Using the bivouacs at the end of the health emergency
(Vogogna, 03 May 22) With the end of the health emergency, the bivouacs managed by the Park Authority are now fully usable again.
However, we point out that:
- The toilet next to the Scaredi bivouac is closed,
- The toilet in the Colma di Premosello bivouac should not be used, due to lack of water,
- All the bivouacs located beyond the tree limit have been supplied with wood, except for the Ragozzale one,
- The unmanaged refuge of Pian Vadà and the Straolgio bivouac remain closed for technical reasons,
- Due to the lack of rainfall, some sources may be dry.
To avoid gatherings, we recommend you to bring a tent, to be set up at sunset and taken down at dawn, that can be used if the bivouac is already full occupied.
view from Mottac
© 2023 - Ente Parco Nazionale Val Grande