Parks.it Homepage

Riserva Speciale del Sacro Monte di Crea

Local Banner for the promotion of the territory

Muletta Monferrina

It is subject to a long maturation process and is made for the 80% of first choice thin and tender pork meat (leg, loin's ham, shoulder ham, etc.) which gets minced, and for the remaining 20% of ham fat.

Further information

share-stampashare-mailQR Codeshare-facebookshare-deliciousshare-twitter
© 2019 - Ente di gestione dei Sacri Monti