Fagiana Park Center
La Fagiana Nature Reserve with Specific Purposes
Via Valle - Fraz. Pontevecchio
20013 Magenta (MI)Municipality:
La Fagiana Nature Reserve is probably the place which best identifies with Ticino Park. And not only because it houses most of the operation activities of the Park Authority or because is the best equipped area to welcome tourists, but also because it is a charming place arousing the visitors' interest to discover the other natural beauties of the Park.
- Visitor Center: open on Saturdays, Sundays and holidays 10.00 a.m.-12.30 p.m./ 2.00 p.m. - 6.00 p.m.
- Poaching Museum
- Fish incubator
- Otter reintroduction enclosure
- Meeting and/or conference hall (max 100 seats)
- Naturalistic itinerary for blind people
- Toilets for people with disabilities
- Picnic area (50 seats)
- Guided visits: schools and organized groups can visit the Nature Reserve and the Park Center by contacting the Environmental Agencies having an agreement with the Reserve.
Opening times: Visitor Center open on Saturdays, Sundays and holidays 10.00 a.m.-noon/ 2.30 p.m. - 5.00 p.m.
© 2013 - Parco Lombardo della Valle del Ticino