"Watching and hearing the sea…"
The Residence Nautilus is the ideal place to enjoy a carefree holiday with your family. Open all year round and the family-run residence lies in the wonderful sunny promenade opposite to the sea, with shops and other facilities nearby. Near the residence you will also find the Regional Nature Reserve Rio Torsero - an important and world famous fossil deposit - and in Peagna, very near Ceriale, you can find many interesting finds at the Reserve's Museum.
The apartments are modern and functional, all equipped with kitchenette with dishes, linen, color TV, telephone, safe and balcony with sea view.
The Residence Nautilus is equipped with a reception, a TV hall, a recreational area with board games, playing area for children, outdoor barbecue, bocce, table tennis, private parking area by previous booking, bicycles, common washing machine, lift, equipped solarium, garden, swimming pool available from 1st June to 30th September and private beach. By previous booking we can always put at our guests' disposal free beds for children, highchairs, and bathtubs for children. Everything in a cosy atmosphere ideal to spend a relaxing holiday.
- Location: seafront
- Accommodations: 34 apartments (with 2 to 5 beds)
- Opening: all year round.
The apartments are modern and functional, all equipped with kitchenette with dishes, linen, color TV, telephone, safe, linen, hot water, heating in winter and air conditioning in summer.
There are four types of rooms available:
- Type A: One-room flat for two persons equipped with living-room with cooking facilities and divan-bed, bathroom, balcony
- Type B: Two-room flat for three persons with living-room with cooking facilities and divan-bed, double bedroom, bathroom, sea view balcony
- Type B sea view: Two-room flat for three persons similar to the above described one, but with a wonderful view of the sea from the living-room with balcony and also from the double bedroom.
- Type C sea view: Maxi two-roomed flat for 3 persons with living-room with cooking facilities and divan-bed, double bedroom, small room with possible addition of a bed for a child, bathroom, balcony
In all apartments it is possible to add a bed for child under three years.
Where we are
is right on the sea of Ceriale, a quiet and welcoming tourist centre of the Riviera delle Palme
situated inside the “Baie del Sole
”. Because of the privileged geographical position you can enjoy a mild climate throughout the year.
The beautiful promenade, the pineta park and sandy beaches make Ceriale the ideal village to get away from the chaos and spend a quiet and relaxing holiday.
Beside nautical sports, windsurf, Kite surf, immersions and beach-volley, you can do excursions, walks or bicycle rides, play tennis, visit the famous Grotte of Toirano, spend an entertaining day in the big Aquatic-Park of Ceriale
or visit Peagna
, characteristic suburb of Ceriale where every year at the end of August the review of the Ligurian Books takes place. In Peagna you can also visit the Palaeontology Museum
and the “Rio Torsero” reserve
, a very rich fossil deposit dating back to the Pliocene period, famous all over the world.
Your request will be sent to the operator's mailbox, who will reply to the contact details provided. The operator will be able to process your data in compliance with the EU Privacy Regulation.
By pressing "Send the request", you will accept the processing of your personal data.