Parks.it Homepage
 

Bondone Castle

The "castrum de summo lacu", as the S. Giovanni Castle was called in 1086, which is situated on a crag overlooking the Idro Lake, belonged to the noble Lodron family from Trento, native of the Storo plain.
This special location allowed to control the passage between the Chiese area and the Garda Lake. The castle is reachable on foot after a 15-minutes walk from the parking area or 30 minutes departing from Baitoni (parking area in the locality of Miralago).

Learn more (in Italian)

Contact the Municipality of Bondone to visit the Castle
Municipality: Bondone (TN) Region: Trentino-Alto Adige
(26933)Bondone Castle
Bondone Castle
share-stampashare-mailQR Codeshare-facebookshare-twitter
© 2022 - Rete di Riserve Alpi Ledrensi