Città di Lissone Mountain Hut
Città di Lissone Mountain Hut is a mountain hut situated in the Municipality of Saviore dell'Adamello (BS), in Val Camonica, at 2,020m asl. Near the mountain hut there is an artificial basin collecting the waters of the stream Poia, while a cableway enables the transport of material from Malga Lincino to the mountain hut.
- Altitude: 2,020m asl
- Country: Italy
- Locality: Saviore dell'Adamello
- Coordinates: 46°04?59?N 10°29?48?E? / 46.0830, 10.4967
- Chain: Adamello (southern Rhaetian Alps)
- Owned by: Club Alpino Italiano (section of Lissone)
- Managed by: Ferri Domenico Alpine tour guide
- Opening period: from mid-June to mid-September
- Accommodation: 70 beds (in Mountain Hut: 2 rooms with 18 beds, 1 with 7 beds, 1 with 5 beds.
- Other building: 1 room with 8 beds, 1 with 4 beds, 1 with 10 beds.
A former Enel building, it was used as barracks and shelter during the White War in Adamello. During the 1960s, it was purchased and transformed into a mountain hut by the Alpine tour guide Alberto Bonomelli on behalf of CAI Lissone (after which it has been named). After the 1986 fire, it was reconstructed and enlarged. The new building was inaugurated in 1991.
Features and Information
The Mountain Hut is owned by Club Alpino Italiano
(CAI), section of Lissone. It is open during the summer and can welcome 70 guests.
The Mountain Hut is provided with a winter bivouac which is always open, welcoming 10 guests.
You can reach the Mountain Hut if you follow trail marker no. 15 from Malga Lincino (1,621m) in Val Saviore in about one hour; along Scale dell'Adamé.
From Malga Bissina Lake, following the trail marker no. 245, in 3 hours.
Climbing Activities and TraversesClimbing activities
- From the Mountain Hut, crossing Valle Adamé you can reach the glacier of Pian di Neve and, therefore, to the various summits of Adamello massif.
- Mt. Fumo (3,439m). Easy mountaineering route. 5 hours.
- Corno di Grevo (2,867m). For the ferrata: difficult, 4 hours. Usual way to Focel Rosso (return via ferrata): mountaineering. 3 hours
- Mt. Adamello (3,539m). Demanding route requiring adequate equipment. 6 hours and 30 minutes.
- Prudenzini Mountain Hut (2,235m), 4 hours and 45 minutes. Following trail no. 1, Alta via dell'Adamello, enter Valle Adamé until you reach Malga Adamé and from there, climb to Poia Pass (2,810m).
- Maria and Franco Mountain Hut (2,574m), 4 hours and 30 minutes. Follow trail no. 1 leading to Passo di Campo (2,528m) and, afterwards, to Ignaga Pass. The route is characterized by exposed stretches and is demanding.
- Bivouac Giannantonj (3,168m), 4 hours. Trail 29, classified as EEA.
- Bivouac Ceco Baroni (2,800m), 3 hours and 30 minutes. Trail 30, classified as EE.
- Val di Fumo Mountain Hut (2,597m), to Forcell Rosso: trail 24, 3 hours 30', trail classified as EE. To Porta Pass, trails 1 and 26, 5 hours, trail classified as EE. It is possible to follow the itinerary as a ring-route in one day (8 hours) or in two days, spending the night in Val di Fumo Mountain Hut (if you leave from Lissone) or in Lissone Mountain Hut (if you leave from Malga Bissina-Val di Fumo).
- Caduti dell'Adamello Mountain Hut at Lobbia Alta, 7 hours. Trails: 1, 30, to Bocchetta delle Levade. Mountaineering.
Città di Lissone Mountain Hut has obtained the Marchio collettivo del Parco