Parks.it Homepage

Area Marina Protetta Tavolara
Punta Coda Cavallo

www.amptavolara.it

Education

Environmental Education Proposals - School Year 2015/2016

For Elementary and Middle Schools...

All proposals start from direct experiences to live in the natural environments offered by the Marine Protected Area, to explore and use as a big laboratory where you can carry out surveys on the world of nature and on the interaction between man and environment. We prefer to suggest recreational activities, giving the opportunity to make the work pleasant and offering an occasion to freely move in the wonderful scenery of the MPA.

The five different routes have similar activities, but have been adapted to the age and capacities of the pupils involved as far as language (iconic, verbal, etc.) and contents are concerned, and give the opportunity to discover coastal areas and islands.
Each day is dedicated to a particular environment (island, pond, coastal dunes, beach, and shore) and one in particular, the fishing pond, highlights the millenary relationship of man with this nature environments.

Organized by Tavolara Punta Coda Cavallo Marine Protected Area
Environmental education activities for secondary schools are directly agreed with a contact between the school and this institution.


Costs: Full-day activity 130 Euros + 22% VAT for each operator involved.
The MPA will pay the 70% of the cost, the school the remaining 30%.

Equipment:
Comfortable clothes and shoes, rucksack, a pencil and some paper sheet.

Contact: Consorzio di gestione Area Marina Protetta Tavolara Punta Coda Cavallo
Via Dante, 1 - 07026 Olbia (SS) - Tel. +39 0789 203013 - Fax +39 0789 204514 - E-mail: educazione@amptavolara.it


Click here to find all the Environmental Education Proposals (Italian text)

share-stampashare-mailQR Codeshare-facebookshare-deliciousshare-twitter
© 2019 - Consorzio di gestione Area Marina Protetta Tavolara Punta Coda Cavallo