Parish church of S. Pietro in Vincoli

It was built near the castle in the XI century, demolished in 1543 by order of Giangiacomo de' Medici, and rebuilt in 1591. It preserves valuable paintings by Saraceni and Sacchetta, and the XVII century wooden statue of St. Pietro in Vincoli used during the procession on Patron Saint Day. To show the village's industrial past, the Museum of Tools-Silmax (via Fucine, 9; visitable upon request 10-12; 14-17; Tel. 012328222) was opened in 1995 in the rooms of the factory of the same name. The Museum displays documents, machinery and tools for alloy processing, including a large trip hammer.

Municipality: Lanzo Torinese (TO) Region: Piedmont
share-stampashare-mailQR Codeshare-facebookshare-twitter
© 2023 - Ente di gestione delle aree protette dei Parchi Reali