Silmax Tool Museum

In this building, Paul Alessio produced, from November 26, 1819, his brilliant tools.
The SILMAX SpA, took over the company in 1955 from Savant, a tools' manufacturer. Beginning in 1990, work began on the restoration of the building built at the end of the 18th century, placing lathes, cutters, sharpeners and antique tools in the three floors of the "boita". The result is a corporate museum with a strong historical impact, presented in an environment and in an atmosphere that bring the visitor back to the reality of the working life of the 1800s.

Via Fucine, 9
Ph. 0123/940301 - E-mail: - - Web:
Open every day upon reservation
Municipality: Lanzo Torinese (TO) Region: Piedmont
share-stampashare-mailQR Codeshare-facebookshare-twitter
© 2023 - Ente di gestione delle aree protette dei Parchi Reali