The bridge of the SP road Lanzo - Cafasse was built in 1911, providing a carriage road between the plain and the Valleys, previously connected only by the mule track of Ponte del Diavolo.
Between the bridge of the aqueduct and the bridge of the SP road, a low dam brings water into two channels heading for the plain. The water provides energy for the industries and is also used for irrigation purposes.
On the right shore there is the "Casa del Parco", renovated in the year 2000: it is an essential reference point equipped with toilets and drinkable water. In front of the house, the mule track which, before the building of the SP road, had been for centuries the one and only right-shore access to the Valleys.