Riserva Speciale del Sacro Monte della SS. Trinità di Ghiffa
Segni sulla pietra
- Trail Conditions: On foot
- Interest: Archeology, Hystory
- Difference in height: 150m
- Recommended Period: from January to December
The Nature Trail "Segni sulla pietra" leads you to discover some of the most interesting evidences of the ancient human settlements of this territory. Some engraved boulders along the route can be linked to primitive settlements, placed according to the agricultural and breeding exploitation of Mt. Cargiago.
- The itinerary has 9 descriptive panels.
- Walking time:
- from Caronio to Cargiago: 1 hour
- from Cargiaco to Sacro Monte: 30 minutes
- Period: all year round
- Clothes: it is advisable to wear strong shoes, suitable for the routes along the trail.
© 2022 - Ente di gestione dei Sacri Monti