In spring and autumn the Park organizes a program of free guided Sunday visits in collaboration with the associations that have been working to safeguard and promote this territory for many years by now.
Each of these associations has its program of cultural and schools activities regarding various areas of the Park: Caffarella, Aqueducts, Appia Antica, Tormarancia and Farnesiana.
In the various associations' web sites you will find the information you need to take part in the activities:
Sovraintendenza ai Beni culturali of the Municipality of Rome organizes free guided visits to monuments and archaeological sites of competence like the Monumental Complex of Maxentius and the Church of Sant'Urbano alla Caffarella.
You can book guided visits for groups and agree the itinerary you prefer by calling the number +39 06 5135316 or sending an e-mail to email@example.com
Concealed for decades to the sight of the visitors walking along Via Appia Antica and only recently recovered thanks to an intervention promoted by the Park Authority agreed with Sovraintendenza Archeologica Comunale.
Guided visits to the cella on the third Sunday of the month (from February to July and from September to December) at 11 a.m. Free admission with Carta Amici. The Sepulcher could be visited even in the other days by previous appointment or by booking a guided tour at firstname.lastname@example.org
Mulino could be visited from March to June and from September to December every Saturday Sunday (in February only on Sunday) in its opening hours (guided tours also in English and in French) In the other days it is possible to visit the site by previous appointment or by booking a guided tour at email@example.com
Information Point via Appia Antica 58/60
Information and bookings: Ph/Fax: +39 06 5135316 WhatsApp: +39 392 6696393 - www.ecobikeroma.it- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Price: €3 per hour; €15 for the whole day (more than 5 hours).
- Opening hours: November - February: from Monday to Friday from 9.30 a.m. to 1 p.m. and from 2 p.m. to 5 p.m. on Saturday and Sunday from 9.30 a.m. to 5 p.m.
March - October: from Monday to Friday from 9.30 a.m. to 1 p.m. and from 2 p.m. to 6 p.m. on Satuday and Sunday from 9.30 a.m. to 7 p.m.
Park House Vigna Cardinali - Viale della Caffetteria (Entrance from Largo Tacchi Venturi)
- Price: €3 per hour (for information and bookings: +39 333 7137257)
- Opening hours: on Friday, Saturday, Sunday and Monday from 9.30 a.m. to 1 p.m. and from 2 p.m. to 5 p.m.
- Bike co-op available
- Email: email@example.com
Fonte Egeria Bici & Motori - Via dell'Almone 105
- Price: €4 per hour; €15 for the whole day (more than 4 hours)
- Every day renting upon reservation
- Opening hours: from 8 a.m. to 6 p.m.
- Delivery and collection inside Aurelian walls, even outside working hours
- Bike co-op (even electrical), minitour, free parking area, electrical bike sale
- Information: Alberto +39 338 8883050 email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Tor Fiscale - Vicolo dell'Acquedotto Felice
- Only upon resevation
- Price: €3 per hour; €15 for the whole day, discount with Carta Amici.
- Information and bookings: +39 339 8542889, email: email@example.com - firstname.lastname@example.org
Appia Antica Caffè - Via Appia Antica 175
- Every day except on Monday
- Information: Roberto +39 338 3465440 or +39 340 3198060 - email: email@example.com
- next to the Information Point, entrance Via Lemonia, 256
- on Sunday and holiday days from 10 a.m. to 7 a.m. (in July until 8 p.m.)
- Gazebike al Quadraro (via Cincinnato, 3 d/e), bikes' fixing open from Tuesday to Saturday from 9.30 a.m. to 1.30 p.m. and from 3.30 p.m. to 8 p.m.
- Information and bookings: +39 339 8542889 email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Fuori di Ruota Aqueducts - Via Lemonia 31 (front of the Park)
- Opening hours: everyday from 8.30 a.m. to 8 p.m. upon reservation
- Information: Valerio: +39 339 7675181 Laura: +39 349 5202416 - email: email@example.com
Ciclolab - Via Nicola Nisco 3b
- Opening hours: from Tuesday to Sunday to 10 a.m. to 7 p.m.
- Even bike co-op.
- Information: Ph. +39 06 78344744 - email: firstname.lastname@example.org