- If you want to reach La Maddalena it is necessary to get to the port of Palau, and then take the ferry connecting the island with Sardinia.
The Sardinia region has a double railway line network, one managed by Ferrovie dello Stato, the other by Ferrovie della Sardegna.
- The first one (for those who must reach Palau) has an intermediate stop in the station of Olbia, from which it is possible to go on towards Palau using the bus lines;
- The second has a particular net consisting in trains and buses; however, during the summer it is possible to reach Palau by the "Trenino Verde".
- La Maddalena and Palau are linked by ferries transporting both cars and passengers.
- The airport landing grounds in Sardinia are three: Cagliari-Elmas, Alghero-Fertilia, Olbia-Costa Smeralda.
© 2023 - Ente Parco Nazionale dell'Arcipelago di La Maddalena