Sanctuary of Madonna delle Grazie

Of 14th-century origin, it is mentioned in pastoral visits from 1688 onwards, the year of major renovations. It was a place of pilgrimage during the cholera epidemic that struck Lucino and the surrounding area in 1866. After years in a state of decay, in 1911 the first work began to refurbish the structure, which ended in 1927 with the rebuilding of the roof.

(43523)Sanctuary of Madonna delle Grazie
Sanctuary of Madonna delle Grazie
share-stampashare-mailQR Codeshare-facebookshare-twitter
© 2024 - Parco Sorgenti del Torrente Lura c/o Municipio di Lurate Caccivio