In Olgiate Comasco stands the station of the disused Grandate - Malnate railway line. The structure was inaugurated in 1885 and remained in operation until 31 July 1966. The station, which was used as a private home after its decommissioning, had modern intermodal characteristics. Actually, in addition to the railway station, which was also structured for unloading goods, there was a station for the road lines, the coach companies, which connected the railway with the territory along the north-south route. Not far from the station is tollgate 11 and, after, it the line crossed the SP23 Lomazzo-Bizzarone road and the railway passed through a flyover.