Parco Naturale della Val Troncea
Escartons House Alex Berton
Via San Giovanni - Fraz. Rivet
10060 Pragelato (TO)
- Visit to the historical photographic exhibit on the Park and Pragelato
- Visit and info acquisition at the small exhibit dedicated to the Escartons, with the opportunity to purchase various publications regarding this historical-cultural aspect. Moreover, it is possible to watch some videos produced by Italian or French Authorities that have already developed research projects on the history of the Escartons
- Historical-naturalistic library of the Park Authority dedicated to Comm. Remigio Bermond, with the possibility to exploit the reading corners in the premises
- Documentary Historical Archive "Remigio Bermond"
- Info Point on Val Troncea Park: possibility to receive information material (in Italian, French, and English) and purchase various scientific or historical-cultural publications. For sale, various gadgets (keyrings, stickers, pens, and cloth bags), VHS, DVDs, and T-Shirts of the Park.
- Visit to the whole premise, an evidence of the characteristic architectural style of upper Val Chisone, preserved in its characteristic features and renovated inside with the aim to enhance the building details. Probably dating back to the mid-17th century.
From 05/04/2012 open on Thursday and Saturday from 2.00 p.m. till 5.00 p.m.
In the other periods, open on demand by calling the number +39 0122 78849 or writing to email@example.com
© 2024 - Ente di gestione delle aree protette delle Alpi Cozie