In the Villa country ward there is the medieval tower dating back to 1268, which was built by the Incisa di Camerana and which has been recently restored. The Church of the Annunziata is worth a visit: it has been planned by the architect Francesco Gallo, with a marvellous façade and only one stone nave.
The parish church dedicated to St. Benedetto was built in 1713 with the material obtained by the demolition of the ancient Church of the Mille.
In Saliceto there are interesting and valuable works of art, such as the frescoes in the 14th century Palace of the Marquises of the Carretto; the Renaissance Church of St. Lorenzo, with a three-portal façade, one nave and two aisles, the dome decorated with bas-reliefs, and the pulpit in sandstone; St. Agostino Chapel with 15th century frescoes; the Church of St. Martino with the apse painted in fresco and the Romanesque bell tower.
Province: Cuneo Region: Piedmont