Parks.it Homepage

Riserva Naturale della Garzaia di Carisio

Interactive Map
Mostratevi online ai lettori di Parks.it

Points of Interest

Carisio

The ruins of the castle dates back to the 14th and 15th centuries, in 1399 the fortress became the general headquarters of the warlord Facino Cane. In the village of S. Damiano many ruins of fortresses from the 15th century can be found. Beyond an old ice-house the Nebbione farmstead keeps the ruins of a fortress.

Further information


share-stampashare-mailQR Codeshare-facebookshare-twitter
© 2021 - Ente di gestione delle Aree Protette del Ticino e del Lago Maggiore