From the first courses to the dessert, there are many typical products on the table with the territory's tastes.

Found 4 results (Sort order: Category > Product)
Emilia-Romagna Apennine Ridge Honey
The Emilia-Romagna Apennine ridge honey comes from plants blossoming in the Apennines between June and July, such as sainfoin, French honeysuckle, chestnut, bramble, raspberry, and wild plum. The variety of blooms and the locations involved give this...
Category: Honey
It is a classic homemade bread, made from a mixture of organic type 0 flour, mountain water, a pinch of salt, and yeast. These ingredients are processed until you obtain a dough with a homogeneous and firm consistency. Bread is made from organic type...
Category: Bread
PDO Colli Bolognesi Wine It is produced from at least 85% Barbera grapes, while 15% comes from authorised black grapes grown in the Colli Bolognesi area. The vine variety is to be considered as one of the most widespread in Italy. When aged a few years,...
Category: Wine
PDO Colli Bolognesi Wine It is obtained from the vine variety of the same name for at least 85%, while the remaining 15% comes from black grapes authorised and cultivated in the Colli Bolognesi area. This vine variety takes its origins from the south-west...
Category: Wine
share-stampashare-mailQR Codeshare-facebookshare-twitter
© 2024 - Ente di gestione per i Parchi e la Biodiversità - Emilia Orientale