Visit opportunities to the various sections of the Museum - Art Gallery in Todi: archaeological section, coins section, fabric section, ceramics section, art gallery, and Town Museum with an introductory section presenting the history of Todi, from the legend of its foundation to the 19th century. The route varies according to the visitors' age and school grade, arousing curiosity and interest.
- Guided visit
- Educational activities
Opening times: April-October:
10.00 a.m.-1.00 p.m./3.00-6.00 closed on Mondays (except on holidays)November-March:
10.30 a.m.-1.00 p.m./2.30 p.m.-5.00 p.m. closed on Mondays (except on holidays) and on 25th December.
- Open on 1st January, only in the afternoon.Entrance fee:
Full ticket: Euros 5.00
- Reduced ticket A: Euros 3.00
- Reduced ticket B: Euros 2.50
- Free of charge for 0 - 6 years of age
- Family ticket 2+1: Euros 9.00
- Family ticket 2+2: Euros 11.00
- Family ticket 2+3: Euros 13.00Management:
Soc. Coop. Sistema Museoinfo: email@example.com
- Tel. +39 0744 422848