Didactic Proposals for Schools
- Lessons at school
- school trips in the
Park, with particular reference to the natural environment and to the
unique opportunities deriving from the presence of the Archaeological
Nature Park and of the Experimental Ornithological Station
- exercise in the Didactic Ecological Lab
- courses including stays (2-3-7 days)
- didactic-sport activity at the orienteering camp
- updating courses for teachers.
Mt. Barro is the ideal destination for several sport activities like:
- orienteering, in the equipped camp of Pian Sciresa;
at the practice wall in Camporeso; these cliffs have become famous
among alpine climbers for their more than 50 climbing trails equipped
by CAI Section (Club Alpino Italiano) from Vimercate. They
are situated in a comfortable and easily accessible position, and have
variable features: from the easy trails for beginners to the more
demanding calcareous plates (7c+ !);
- marches and non-competitive walks organized by several local associations like Gruppo Escursionistico Libertà (GEL), Associazione Sportiva e Ricreativa Rossa (ASER), Gruppo Podistico Libertà (GPL), Associazione Amici della Croce di Pian Sciresa.
persons use Mt. Barro also for tours on horseback or by mountain bike:
be careful and respect the Park regulations forbidding these activities
in the Nature Reserves and, as far as horse riding is concerned, also
in the archaeological park.
© 2013 - Consorzio Parco del Monte Barro