Parks.it Homepage

Parco Naturale Regionale di Montemarcello-Magra-Vara

www.parcomagra.it
Interactive Map
Mostratevi online ai lettori di Parks.it

Vermentino Wine of Colli di Luni DOC

Vermentino Wine of Colli di Luni DOC
DOC - Controlled Designation of Origin


Features: White wine. Color from pale straw yellow to straw yellow, with golden notes; fruity, rather intense and persistent perfume, with herbaceous, banana, and ripe peach scents, slight honey and cedar scents; dry but rather soft and sapid taste, sometimes gently warm, with good consistency and a more or less marked pleasant bitter aftertaste.
Alcohol content: 11 - 13%;
Total acidity: 0.006/0.007.

Preparation: It is produced with grapes from the homonymous vine for 90%, while for the remaining 10% it is authorized the presence of other white wines, authorized or recommended for the Provinces of La Spezia and Massa Carrara.

Production Area: hills of Luni

Curiosities: Gastronomy and wine
Dry white wine ideal with a wide range of dishes, like cheese focaccia, fried whitebaits, squilla soup, pappardelle with mushroom cream, troffiette with pesto, roasted umbrine, boiled bass. Dishes based on fish and pesto well match with this wine.

How to serve and preserve it:
It must be served at a temperature of 10°C, in long-stemmed glasses. It is very good during its first year of life. It must be preserved laid down in the lowest trays of the cellar, at a constant temperature of 10°- 14°C.

The Producers
  Cooperativa I Castelli
Agricultural Holdings - Bolano (SP)
  Azienda agricola la Ferriera di Rossi Fulvia
Agricultural Holdings - Casale di Pignone (SP)
  Enoteca Pubblica della Liguria e della Lunigiana
Others - Castelnuovo Magra (SP)
  Ferro - Azienda Agricola La Colombiera
Agricultural Holdings - Castelnuovo Magra (SP)
  Azienda Agricola il Torchio di Tendola Giorgio
Agricultural Holdings - Castelnuovo Magra (SP)
  Azienda Agricola Lambruschi di Lambruschi Alessandro
Agricultural Holdings - Castelnuovo Magra (SP)
  Azienda Agricola La pietra del focolare di Angelini Laura
Agricultural Holdings - Ortonovo (SP)
  Bosoni - Cantine Lunae
Agricultural Holdings - Ortonovo (SP)
  Federici - Azienda vinicola la Baia del Sole
Agricultural Holdings - Ortonovo (SP)
  Azienda Agricola Il Monticello
Agricultural Holdings - Sarzana (SP)
  Azienda Agricola S. Caterina di Kihlgren Andrea
Agricultural Holdings - Sarzana (SP)
  Cooperativa Fratellanza Agricola
Agricultural Holdings - Sarzana (SP)

share-stampashare-mailQR Codeshare-facebookshare-twitter
© 2021 - Ente Parco di Montemarcello-Magra-Vara