- From Rome, take SS 148 Pontina in the
direction of Latina, and then SS 148 Mediana to Terracina in the
direction of Naples; divert at the junction for Sabaudia on SP
Migliara 53 which crosses the Park Forest up to the town of
Sabaudia, where the main Park Visitor Center is situated.
- From Naples, take SS 7 Appia to Formia/Gatea, and then Via Flacca until
Terracina, where you can takeSS 148 Mediana (stretch
Terracina-Latina of SS 148 Pontina) diverting at the junction to
Sabaudia on SP Migliara 53 which crosses the Park Forest up to the town of Sabaudia, where the main Park Visitor Center
- From the north or the south, take the A2 highway in the direction of Naples or Rome, exit Frosinone, and then follow
SS 156 Monti Lepini in the direction of Latina up to the junction to
Priverno; from here, if you take SP Marittima you can reach,
following the indications for Sabaudia and crossing SS 7 Appia, SP Migliara 53 which, after the crossroads with SS 148 Mediana
(stretch Latina-Terracina of SS 148 Pontina), crosses the Park Forest up to the town of Sabaudia, where the main Park Visitor
Center is situated.
- With the Rome-Naples railway line via Formia, using the trains stopping
at Priverno-Fossanova FS railway station, where the CO.TRA.L bus line to Sabaudia leaves.
- From the station CO.TRA.L. Metro/Bus Eur Fermi in Rome, by taking the
direct bus line or those changing in Latina, in the direction of
Note: from the bus station in Sabaudia you can
reach the Park Visitor Center (about 1 km far) using the buses
CO.TRA.L. going ahead to San Felice Circeo or Terracina through Via
Carlo Alberto or the urban buses going through the same Via with stop
on request at the entrance of the Visitor Center.
- To get to Ponza - from where with tourist connections it is possible to
visit Isola di Zannone, an island of the Ponziano archipelago in
the territory of Circeo National Park - you can use
the ship lines leaving from the ports of Formia (Caremar), Terracina
(Mazzella), Anzio (Caremar), San Felice Circeo (Pontina Navigazione -
note: seasonal line).
- If you arrive by plane at the airports in Rome (Ciampino and
Fiumicino), you can take the metro connections FS/CO.TRA.L. to get to
Roma Termini (FS) or to EUR Fermi (Metro Line B CO.TRA.L.), and then go
ahead by train+bus as mentioned above.
© 2017 - Ente Parco Nazionale del Circeo