- From Rome, take SS 148 Pontina in the direction of Latina, and then SS 148 Mediana to Terracina in the direction of Naples; divert at the junction for Sabaudia on SP Migliara 53 which crosses the Park Forest up to the town of Sabaudia, where the main Park Visitor Center is situated.
- From Naples, take SS 7 Appia to Formia/Gatea, and then Via Flacca until Terracina, where you can takeSS 148 Mediana (stretch Terracina-Latina of SS 148 Pontina) diverting at the junction to Sabaudia on SP Migliara 53 which crosses the Park Forest up to the town of Sabaudia, where the main Park Visitor Center is situated;
- From the North or the South, take the A2 highway in the direction of Naples or Rome, exit Frosinone, and then follow SS 156 Monti Lepini in the direction of Latina up to the junction to Priverno; from here, if you take SP Marittima you can reach, following the indications for Sabaudia and crossing SS 7 Appia, SP Migliara 53 which, after the crossroads with SS 148 Mediana (stretch Latina-Terracina of SS 148 Pontina), crosses the Park Forest up to the town of Sabaudia, where the main Park Visitor Center is situated.
- With the Rome-Naples railway line via Formia, using the trains stopping
at Priverno-Fossanova FS railway station, where the CO.TRA.L bus line to Sabaudia leaves.
- From the station CO.TRA.L. Metro/Bus Eur Fermi in Rome, by taking the direct bus line or those changing in Latina, in the direction of Sabaudia;
Note: from the bus station in Sabaudia you can reach the Park Visitor Center (about 1 km far) using the buses CO.TRA.L. going ahead to San Felice Circeo or Terracina through Via Carlo Alberto or the urban buses going through the same Via with stop on request at the entrance of the Visitor Center.
- To get to Ponza - from where with tourist connections it is possible to visit Isola di Zannone, an island of the Ponziano archipelago in the territory of Circeo National Park - you can use the ship lines leaving from the ports of Formia (Caremar), Terracina (Mazzella), Anzio (Caremar), San Felice Circeo (Pontina Navigazione - note: seasonal line).
- If you arrive by plane at the airports in Rome (Ciampino and
Fiumicino), you can take the metro connections FS/CO.TRA.L. to get to
Roma Termini (FS) or to EUR Fermi (Metro Line B CO.TRA.L.), and then go
ahead by train+bus as mentioned above.
© 2022 - Ente Parco Nazionale del Circeo