In Tuscany you can reach the Park by taking the highway A1 (Milan-Rome), at the toolgates of Barberino del Mugello, Florence, and Arezzo:
Barberino, beyond Borgo San Lorenzo, and from Florence, on SS road
67, you can reach the Municipalities of San Godenzo and Londa.
- From Florence, beyond Pontassieve, take SS road 70 to reach the Municipalities of Pratovecchio, Stia, Poppi and Bibbiena.
Arezzo, along SS road 71, you can reach the Municipalities of
Bibbiena, Poppi, Pratovecchio and Stia; from Bibbiena, by taking SS
208, you can reach the Municipality of Chiusi della Verna.
In Romagna you can reach the Park by taking the highway A14 (Bologna-Rimini), at the toolgates of Faenza, Forlì, and Cesena:
- From Faenza, along the Tramazzo valley you can reach the Municipality of Tredozio.
Forlì along Montone valley (SS.67), Rabbi valley (SS.9 ter) and
Bidente valley (SS 310), you can reach Portico-San Benedetto,
Premilcuore and Santa Sofia respectively.
- From Cesena, along Savio valley by taking E45, you can reach the Municipality of Bagno di Romagna.
- In Tuscany you can reach the Park by train from Arezzo, Florence, and Pratovecchio railway stations.
- In Romagna you can reach the Park by train from Faenza, Forlì, and Cesena railway stations.
For schedules: www.trenitalia.it
© 2023 - Ente Parco Nazionale delle Foreste Casentinesi, Monte Falterona e Campigna