Rules of Behavior
The Park natural environment is entrusted to the common sense and to the education of visitors: remind that several ecosystems are extremely fragile and can suffer serious damages also because of small human actions. For this reason, please respect the following rules.
Further Services in the Park...
- Meteorological Service and Snow Gauge
- Picnic Area
- In loc. I Foi in Capanne di Marcarolo (Bosio)
- In loc. Ponte Nespolo at the road ford S.P. n° 165 (Bosio)
- In loc. S.P. n° 16o at the ford on the stream Lemme
- Naturalistic Museum (opening soon in Lerma)
- Documentation Center for Local Culture and History (in Voltaggio)
- Visitor Center (opening soon in Capanne)
- Guided visits in the Park:
the Park Authority organizes in spring / summer guided visits led by
experts and dealing with naturalistic and historical issues.
- Educational Activities in the Park: the Park Authority collaborates with a cooperative of Naturalistic Tour Guides.
- Guided Trails:
Lago della Lavagnina is bordered by a naturalistic trail which can be
gone through with the help of a specific guidebook, available also in
English, French, and German. You will find it in the Park Offices.
- Mountain-bike Routes:
there are non-asphalt routes for bikes linking the locations Cirimilla
(Lerna) and Capanne di Marcarolo (Bosio). They are signaled on the tour
map of the Park.
- Itineraries on Horseback:
there are a number of itineraries which can be gone through on
horseback. At the edges of the Park there are some manèges organizing
© 2013 - Ente di gestione del Parco Naturale delle Capanne di Marcarolo