- From Turin take SS 460 of Valle Orco, turn right at Pont Canavese in direction Val Soana or go ahead until you get to Ceresole Reale; from Ivrea (Milan slip road) follow SS 565 of Castellamonte meeting SS 460 in Rivarolo Canavese.
IMPORTANT: given the presence of narrowing in the road and hairpin bends along Valle Orco, private tourist coaches can be no more than 12 meters long (with expert drivers) and must be provided with working lifter.
- Follow A5 highway, exit Aosta ovest and follow the road sings to Cogne, Savarenche, and Rhêmes valleys.
- You can reach the Piedmont slope of the Park by taking public means of transport from Turin and Ivrea railway stations.
- You can reach the Valle d'Aosta slope by taking public means of transport from Aosta railway station.
For information on the train timetables and routes: Trenitalia
- The Piedmont valleys of the Park are connected by GTT lines.
- The Valle d'Aosta valleys of the Park are connected by SAVDA lines Tel. 0165/361244.
You can reach the Park from the airports of Turin and Aosta.
© 2013 - Ente Parco Nazionale Gran Paradiso