Since the beginning the Regional Committee for the Homages to the dead of Marzabotto, which was founded in 1982, has been devoting its commitment to the realization of a Documentation Center to collect materials concerning the massacre and the involved community.
The Documentation Center is currently managed by the Parco Storico di Monte Sole. A hardcopy archive, a library, a CD/Video archive, a photographic archive and posters can be consulted.
Built in 1959 it housed the painter Giorgio Morandi during his holidays, and it was given to the municipality of Grizzana in 1994, thanks to a bequest by his sister Maria Teresa.
The house still features the furniture of the time when the artist and his sisters lived there, of particular interest is the studio, which keeps some of the tools used by Morandi.
The Pompeo Aria National Etruscan Museum illustrates the history of the Etruscan settlement at the Misano Plateau, the ancient Kainua, and it features a rich collection of artifacts that were found there.
The Shrine to the Fallen of Marzabotto was completed in 1961. Outside there are a number of commemorative plaques remembering the atrocities of the Second World War and of more recent times. They accompany the images of a part of the fallen from the towns of Marzabotto, Monzuno and Grizzana.
The Peace School Foundation of Monte Sole is located in the heart of the park, near the Visitor Center and the ruins of S. Martino.
The Foundation's intensive efforts in education and training stem from a reflection on the historical events that occurred at Monte Sole during World War II and on the educational value of memorial sites in encouraging the development of critical thinking, with special regard to the present.