- Highway A 24 Roma - L'Aquila - Teramo (exit Assergi to
reach the slope of L'Aquila; San Gabriele - Colledara for that of
Teramo). Then follow SS 17bis to get to the departure points for
- From L'Aquila and from Teramo, take SS 80 going
along Valle del Vomano towards the slope of Monti della Laga in
- From Rome and from the Adriatic coast, follow SS 4 Salaria towards the slopes in the Lazio and in the Marches regions.
- You can go through the south-western slope with SS 17 from L'Aquila to Navelli, going ahead then towards Pepoli
- The south-eastern slope with the carriage roads of Pescara valleys
- from A 14 you reach the slope of the Laga in the Marches region
- The nearest railway stations are L'Aquila (Terni - Rieti, L'Aquila,
Sulmona railway line) and Teramo (Giulianova - Teramo railway line), then by bus.
- Public transports link the administrative centers of the provinces (L'Aquila, Pescara, Teramo, Ascoli Piceno, Rieti).
© 2013 - Ente Parco Nazionale del Gran Sasso e Monti della Laga