The Park Authority Offices are situated c/o Ciasa de ra Regoles, in the town of Cortina. There are several Park accesses, above all along SS road 51 di Alemagna from Fiames to Cimabianche Pass, at the border with the Province of Bolzano and along the SS road 48 delle Dolomiti, towards Falzarego Pass and Tre Croci Pass.
- Follow the A27 Mestre-Belluno highway, take Pian de Vedoia exit (the last exit); go ahead on the road SS 51 d'Alemagna in the direction of Cortina.
- Coming from the A22 Modena-Brenner highway, take the Bressanone exit and follow the SS road of Val Pusteria in the direction of Dobbiaco. In Dobbiaco turn in the direction of Cortina.
- You can also get to Cortina coming from the road SS 48 delle Dolomiti through the Falzarego Pass or through the Tre Croci - Misurina Pass.
- The main line is the Venice Santa Lucia-Calalzo di Cadore line. In Calalzo you can go ahead in the direction of Cortina by bus connecting with the trains. There is also the Padua-Calalzo di Cadore line going through Castelfranco, Belluno.
- From the North you arrive with the Fortezza-Dobbiaco line, and then you can reach Cortina by bus.
- During the high season there is a direct train from Rome to Calalzo di Cadore, provided with a car transport service.
- The nearest airports are those of Treviso, Venice, Verona, and Innsbruck in Austria.
© 2013 - Parco Regionale delle Dolomiti d'Ampezzo c/o Comunanza delle Regole d'Ampezzo